Monday, February 22, 2010

Tron Statue



Hey everyone,

Here is a project I just recently wrapped up. This is a statue based on the original Tron film for Electric Tiki's Classic Heroes Collection. This was sculpted by Rubén Procopio and myself. It's been a honor and pleasure to work and collaborate with him. He is an incredibly talented and giving artist, make sure and check out his work. The concept design was done by Rubén and the base design by Tracy Lee, owner/operator of Electric Tiki.We will post images of the final print and paint soon. Thanks as always for looking and we hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,
Bryan

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Good job man. I love Tron.

Andy said...

very nice!!
good work

andrewQuintiliani said...

Very cool. The little cloth details really sell it. I wish it were higher rez so I could see the face better. I wish the new Tron looked this good.

Alfonso de la Torre said...

Wow This looks amazing man. I love the old tron suit. really dope, can't wait to see what else your working on.

Paul Linsley said...

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."
-Kevin Flynn
That pretty much says it for me.

James O'Shea said...

that is amazing! by the way...i saw your armature for your character.... @the character workshop 'warehouse' ;P

Alucard X said...

ahh Tron amazing!!
good work man ;)

G said...

Brian- Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback at GDC! Hope I can take your ZBrush class. Really, really cool stuff.

Cristian Rio said...

Very very nice my friend!!!
Put your link on my blog ok!!!

jamie holmes said...

Great models man.